Today I decided to write a post with regard to 25 random things about myself. I thought this will be a good idea considering I’m new to blogging so that way my readers and subscribers get to know a little bit about me or if you simply follow me on social media and are curious to know more about me then this post is for you.
I want to say that this is a huge thing for me to put myself out there considering I’m a very private and reserved person when it comes to my personal life. Sharing my life with the world can feel quite scary, but today I want to get out of my comfort zone and let all of you know more about me, so without further ado here are 25 Random Things About Me.
1. I was born in the Dominican Republic and came to the United States at the age of 14.
2. I’m a huge dog lover. My very first pet was a chow chow, her name was Rokina.
3. I dream about having a garden full of beautiful flowers. Nature is everything for me.
4. Whenever I have free time for myself, one of the things I enjoy doing the most is either bake a cake or cookies.
5. I’m 29 years old, but people always think I’m a lot younger (I wish, haha).
6. I’m a single mother of three boys. Their names are Yaniel (8), Izek (5) and Kayden (1). They mean the world to me.
7. One of my biggest goals in life is to become a very successful blogger and be able to connect with people and other bloggers.
8. I’m a highly organized and clean person. I refuse to sit around in a messy room/house.
9. I don’t know how to drive, yet. I got my permit a couple years ago but I ended up letting it expire *sad face*.
10. I would love to start a beauty youtube channel and I’m going to make it happen in the near future.
11. I’m a perfectionist. I love everything to look neat and perfect.
12. Music always changes my mood whenever I’m feeling overwhelmed or sad. Music is life.
13. In this world full of selfish/cold-hearted people I truly believe that somewhere out there, there is someone that’s meant to love you the way you deserve. I believe that real and unconditional love still exists.
14. I love helping people and giving them good advice whenever they need one.
15. I’m a very loving and caring person. I genuinely care for others.
16. LauraInTheKitchen is one of my favorite channels on youtube. I enjoy so much watching Laura Vitale’s cooking videos. If you love cooking as much as I do, make sure to check her out here.
17. I don’t have any friends not because I’m antisocial, but because I don’t let just anybody in my circle. I’m very cautious with who gets close to me or my children. I do know a lot of people though.
18. I’m not a fan of clubbing, last time I visited a club was back in 2012.
19. I don’t drink alcohol but I do enjoy a glass of wine here and there.
20. I’m a pasta and green salad lover.
21. I do NOT like eggs. I think eggs are gross, the smell and taste of it make me sick.
22. I learned how to cook by myself at the age of 16 and the first meal I’ve ever cooked was white rice, shrimps, and fried plantains. It came out delicious, yum!
23. I’m a short woman, my height is 5’2.
24. I would love to travel the world, go to different countries and learn about their cultures.
25. Years ago I wanted to go to college to study photography but I couldn’t afford it so instead, I chose Dental Assistant and I ended up loving it more than I would’ve imagined.
If you made it to the end I hope you enjoyed reading these facts about me. Share with me in the comments section down below one random thing about yourself, I would love to know. Thank you so much for your time. Have a blessed day.